Re: OT: rdesktop and netmeeting

yum install tsclient

That should install rdesktop with it, and tsclient is just a GUI for that. I use it all the time.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Jamie Bohr <jamiebohr gmail com> wrote:
I have searched and searched and have been told remote desktop and netmeeting do not play nice with each other.  I have found this to be true but am looking for a way to connect to the MS Windows client (XP Pro) so that I can run netmeeting and share the desktop of the MS Windows client; I cannot use VNC.  I am hoping someone on this list can point me to a solution.  I would try FreeNX but there is no MS Windows server available.

I am using Fedora 9.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

--
Jamie Bohr