Re: firefox flash sound again?

Tom Horsley wrote:
On 64 bit fedora 10, I do not get sound with the
nspluginwrapper and 32 bit flash plugin.

Is this just a case of not having all the 32 bit
alsa libs installed?

Anyone know which subset of *alsa*.i386 packages
I need? (assuming missing libs are really my problem).

The beta 64bit flash plugin works like a charm of F10 without nspluginwrapper or libflashsupport (which is not included in F10).

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html