Regenerating expired mail.crt?

Sorry if this is a FAQ candidate... I dug a bit and couldn't fit a suitable answer...

How do I reconstruct an expired mail.crt file? As I remember, the cert was originally generated automatically by the .spec when I installed some package or another, but I can't figure out which it was or I'd just peek into the .spec and repeat it again.

Thanks,

-Philip