Re: Fedora 10 - additional repositories

Kevin Kempter wrote:
On Tuesday 02 December 2008 14:26:26 Robert Moskowitz wrote:
Kevin Kempter wrote:
Hi All;

I have Fedora 10 installed on my laptop, I've also installed the
rpmfusion repos. Are there any additional repositories I should add ?
Please tell me how do find out about this rpmfusion repo(s).

Is there a wiki about 3rd party repos for the different FC incarnations?
http://fedorasolved.org/post-install-solutions/yum-config

That's the rpmfusion repos. Got them now, thanks.