Re: F10: Could not parse file '/usr/share/applications/kde/AdobeReader.desktop': No such file or directory

Joachim Backes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if installing a rpm by rpm or yum, sometimes getting the message:
>
> ------------------------ snip ------------------------------------------
> Could not parse file
> '/usr/share/applications/kde/AdobeReader.desktop': No such file or
> directory
>
> I have an installed AdobeReader_deu-8.1.3-1.i486 from adobe.de.
>
> Has somebody an explanation for this behaviour?
>
> Regards
No explanation....  However, just a bit of FWIW....  On my RHELv4 system
/usr/share/applications/kde/AdobeReader.desktop exists and is a sym link
to  /usr/share/applnk/Applications/AdobeReader.desktop

--
f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng.
Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com