Initial yum update fails?

Okay, I may be a bit late to this game, but I"ve just installed F10 on a server and when I went to do a yum update I got this:

[root noc5 ~]# yum update
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Could not retrieve mirrorlist http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=fedora-10&arch=i386 error was
[Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error (-2, 'Name or service not known')>
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: fedora. Please verify its path and try again

This is a base setup, just completed.  So, what now? How do I fix this?

--
Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support