Re: Initial yum update fails? - Solved

Mark Haney wrote:
Okay, I may be a bit late to this game, but I"ve just installed F10 on a server and when I went to do a yum update I got this:

I'm an idiot. My DNS servers weren't setup right. SOmehow the Network configuration app in F10 doesn't work.

--
Frustra laborant quotquot se calculationibus fatigant pro inventione quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support