Re: Script errors while livecd-creator is running yum

On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 16:16:03 +0000,
  dexter <dex mbox googlemail com> wrote:

> A correct assumption, but all the times I've seen such errors its been
> down to bad package selection in kickstart files! are you using the
> official games kickstart as a base or is it totally homebrew?

Pretty much the official one. I had to comment out starfighter which has
been removed. It includes fedora-live-base.ks so I would expect it to
install things it needs.

Something could be wrong with the repo build as in the short term I have
been using a repo made from f10 and koji packages, but I didn't see any errors
for the groups. (I did have that issue previously, but had fixed it.)

Should I expect core-utils to be installed before any of the problem
packages? If so I could verify that and see if that looks like the cause.
Also the references to touch all seemed to be missing a path; could there
be a default path issue?