F10 install - custom partitioning - no LVM logical volumes

Hi. I'm installing F10 (fresh) from the DVD. I have a tri-boot setup with Win+CentOS+F10. The CentOS and Fedora installs will share some physical LVM volumes, having some logical volumes in common and others for them selves.

When setting up the partitioning of the disks in Anaconda (custom setup), I can't find a way to create new LV's on an existing PV. Is this supposed to be like that, or am I missing something? Couldn't find this in the release notes.

(I created the LV's I need in CentOS, so I have a workaround; about to start the install again.)

Frode Petersen