Re: Weather icons missing in GNOME clock applet

Matthew Saltzman skrev:
I have a fresh F10 install.  I have the clock applet preferences set to
show weather and temperature, but neither shows up on the taskbar.
There is space in the applet to show them, but it's empty.
Any idea what I should look for to fix this?

Have you set a location in the applet's configuration? That made the difference here.

Frode Petersen