Re: Printer tray/envelope feeder selection with OO and CUPS

On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 14:34 +1100, Simon Slater wrote:
> 	 I've tracked things to a CUPS bug
> ( www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=60661&highlight=envelope )
> that was supposed to be fixed in version 1.3.7 used for Ubuntu.  I'm
> using cups-1.3.9-1.fc8.  Shouldn't this bug be fixed?

Yes, it should.  I've verified that the patch is applied in 1.3.9, so it
ought to be working correctly.

> 	This link ( www.cups.org/str.php?L2831 ) shows a patch, but what do I
> do with it?

My suggestion is to file a Fedora bug about this (after all, the bug
affects Fedora), against the 'cups' component.  As the cups package
maintainer I can try to diagnose what's going wrong and build test
packages for you as needed using any patches available from upstream.

Tim.
*/