Re: F10 -- How do I start AR5413 interface?

Rodney Morris wrote:
On 12/4/08, Robert Moskowitz <rgm htt-consult com> wrote:
iarly selbir wrote:

check if exists this file:

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-wlan0

 No it does not exist.  And I have been crafting ifcfg-<interface> files for
years so I know why I need these.  How does this get created in F10?  Given
that this is a madwifi, is there any other file needed? (my experience is
limited to Centos 5 so I am use to seeing ath0 and wifi0 interfaces).

The stock F10 kernel should support the ar5413, according to the ath5k
website.[1]  Is the ath5k module being loaded?  What does "lsmod |
grep ath" return?
dm_multipath 17164 0
ath5k 112520 0
mac80211 173668 1 ath5k