Re: Mumbai: we will not be divided

Eby wrote:
Hi,

I just signed an urgent message calling for unity following the attacks in Mumbai. Read the email below - Thanks

This an entirely inappropriate use of bandwidth on this list.  Do not
post politically motivated messages here.

I know we have a moderator here (I'm one on the redhat-install-list).
Can we block avaaz.org and anything from it?
-      "Microsoft is a cross between The Borg and the Ferengi.       -
-  Unfortunately they use Borg to do their marketing and Ferengi to  -
-               do their programming."  -- Simon Slavin              -