Re: [F9->F10 Upgrade] Stubborn libcaca/xine-lib problem

Rex Dieter wrote:
> Don Levey wrote:
>
>> 4) Deinstall all 42 of those packages, upgrade libcaca, and then
>> reinstall the packages available.
>
> The easiest approach is pretty much this.  Remove the trouble-makers,
> upgrade, and then re-install stuff afterward.
>
> -- Rex

Ow.  That list includes some pretty central stuff (KDE and all).  When I
look here:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=4218
The suggestion is that there will be an F10 version of xine-lib
(currently
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/packages/xine-lib/1.1.15/3.fc10/i386/xine-lib-1.1.15-3.fc10.i386.rpm)

Does anyone know if this will be added to the official repositories?  If
not, I might just remove and reinstall the troublemakers, though I
wonder why the FC10 packages depend upon a package that isn't part of
the distro...

 -Don