Re: Mumbai: we will not be divided

Daniel Corbe wrote:
> Your response to this message is equally as wasteful.  Don't complain
> about twits filling your inbox with garbage if you're going to do the
> same to the rest of us.  If you need to contact the list
> administrators to lodge a complaint there's plenty of contact
> information available all over the place, including the mailman page
> which got you on this list to begin with.

Try to refrain from calling anyone names.

This may surprise you.  I had a nice conversation with OP and he
apologized for his transgression even though it was due to an unexpected
"feature" of gmail.

People make mistakes...and if you point it out in a friendly manner they
generally respond well.  FWIW, I tend to help in that regard in private.