Using OO for print on DVD's

Has anyone successfully used OO to do print on DVD/CD's? I tried last
night with my shiny new HP Photosmart C5580.

I just guessed the settings using OO Draw and setting the paper size
to custom with a 4.6"x4.6" box. It actually didn't do to bad
vertically, but was off horizontally about 0.3" to the left. Anyone
have a best practice for tweaking it in to create my own template or
know where to find one?

If I had to I might try installing the HP software under WINE but
would rather not.

Thanks,
Richard