Re: Add software application fails to start

Update:  Manually running "gtk-application -v" indicates that I have
"another instance running" hence a lock file exists somewhere.
However, the application is not running (pidof...).  This results in
clicking on the GUI and apparently NOTHING happening -- not a good
thing.

BTW, where is the lock file so I can remove it?
--
Wade Hampton