Re: TightVNC for FC10

Marc Wilson wrote:
On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 07:41:57AM -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
Any evidence they work for later versions of FC?

Considering how easily you could have tried them yourself...

Swapped with things to do. Setting up a test that might fail will up to an hour. Asking if anyone knows takes a lot less.

But considering how build-dependent some things are, I tend not to even try, as it can cause more pain than gain without someone a lot more experienced than I indicating it is at least worth a try.

Perhaps I will get to it early next week.