Firefox language packs: Am I missing something?

I have 3 F10 machines now, two using preupgrade and one install from
DVD and all 3 have at the problem that Firefox seems to have every
language under the sun installed EXCEPT US English. I keep getting
spell checker corrections to add e's to the end of word for the
British English language pack.

I went to mozilla.org and installed the US english language pack on
one just thinking it was a fluke, but 3 machine installs?

Richard