Boost lib problem on Fedora

Hi all,

I am installing TPP on fedora 9.0. When I compiled the TPP, the error information is following:
g++:usr/lib/libboost_iostreams.a: no such file or directory
g++:usr/lib/libboost_regex.a: no such file or directory
g++:usr/lib/libboost_program_options.a: no such file or directory

I have installed the boost-devel-static.i386, boost-doc.i386, boost-static.i386 packages by "yum install boost* " from fedora website. I could find libboost*.so files under /usr/lib, but I could not find any libboost*.a files there. What is wrong for me? Where can I find the *.a files? Or do I need to reinstall the boost package from boost.org website?

I will really appreciate any help for it. Thanks

John

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=308853&topic_id=64925&forum=10#forumpost308853
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame zye5 uwo ca