Re: Yum error on rpmfusion-FIXED- I Think !

Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:
On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:14:24 -0500 Jim <mickeyboa sbcglobal net> wrote:
[Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error (-2, 'Name or service not known')>
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for
repository: rpmfusion-free-updates. Please verify its path and try
again

	If you frequently get this but not always, you are experiencing
this:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/f10/#dns-slow

	-Max
Max, THANK YOU

This fixed my problem of downloading and installing of rpmfusion repos, and I can now install packages from rpmfusion.

http://www.fedorafaq.org/f10/#dns-slow

Who would ever thunk that, now I'm going back into Firefox and see if that change I made for DNSIPV6 back to "false"
I guess I will also have to make a /etc/dhclient-wlan0.conf file .