Re: Current state of multi-core awareness

2008/12/5 Les <hlhowell pacbell net>:
> A few are: Games, graphics processing programs, engineering programs,
> some database programs, some web programs, search programs and of course
> those folks that like to steal spare compute cycles.
>
> Regards,
> Les H

I think part of the problem is the lack of multi-core support in
Python and many Fedora applications are written in Python. But not
being a Python-guru I'm not sure so don't quote me. :)

Actually, just found this article which is of some relevance:

http://blog.snaplogic.org/?cat=29

Chris.