Re: Parsing Digital Audio Files:

Jeff Maxwell wrote:
        I have digital audio CDs that were created by copying cassette
        inputs to
        a CD recorder.  This put 2 tracks on the CD; one for each side
        of the
cassette. Each track contains several songs. I would like to parse each song to separate files/tracks, edit
        them with
        the appropriate song information then burn them to a new CD
        output.
thanks.

You want audacity, a sound editor. I think the latest version has tags built in but you could also use id3tags.

Then just use a CD burner to burn the songs as audio. I think k3b can do that. I don't do that, so have no experience.