Re: Parsing Digital Audio Files:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Parsing Digital Audio Files:
From: stan <goedigi89__e cox net>
To: Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora. <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 12/05/2008 02:39 PM

You want audacity, a sound editor. I think the latest version has tags built in but you could also use id3tags.

Then just use a CD burner to burn the songs as audio. I think k3b can do that. I don't do that, so have no experience.

brasero over K3b is a better choice. The latest version in Fedora 10 is pretty much equal to K3b.