Weird behavior on x86_64 install - worth bugzilla?

stan goedigi89__e at cox.net
Fri Dec 5 21:05:13 UTC 2008

I installed Fedora 10 x86_64 from the DVD.  When I booted
into it after install, iptables was not started and sshd was
active.  When I went System->Admin->services, it let me see
the services, but would not allow me to change them.  I
started iptables by logging into a console as root, and
putting in my custom configuration, then saved it.

I rebooted today and noticed that the services seems to be
working now, it asks for the root password like it did in
F9.  And iptables came up properly after the boot.

Is this worth a bugzilla, or is it just behavior as normal
or has it already been fixed?