Re: "internet calendar"

Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
François Patte wrote:
Bonjour,

I am looking for a calendar that could be synchronized through the Internet.

As (almost) everybody I have several machines --- office, home, office
abroad, internet café...), and only one "central server" at my
university. I am wondering if there exists a calendar system which could
be on my central server and which I could use anywhere; something like
my mail: I use imap, everything is on the server and whenever I change
something in my mailboxes, changes are available everywhere.

A good think will be something like a plugin in the mail reader (I use
thunderbird).

I use the lightning plugin in Thunderbird, and I can sync it with both a local Calendar and an Internet Calendar (Provider for Google Calendar).

Which only works under a 32 bit Thunderbird?

--
Article. VI. Clause 3 of the constitution of the United States states: "The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."