Re: "internet calendar"

Agile Aspect wrote:
Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
François Patte wrote:
Bonjour,

I am looking for a calendar that could be synchronized through the Internet.

As (almost) everybody I have several machines --- office, home, office
abroad, internet café...), and only one "central server" at my
university. I am wondering if there exists a calendar system which could
be on my central server and which I could use anywhere; something like
my mail: I use imap, everything is on the server and whenever I change
something in my mailboxes, changes are available everywhere.

A good think will be something like a plugin in the mail reader (I use
thunderbird).

I use the lightning plugin in Thunderbird, and I can sync it with both a local Calendar and an Internet Calendar (Provider for Google Calendar).

Which only works under a 32 bit Thunderbird?

Nope, I'm running on an x86_64 laptop. There *are* beta plugins available, you just have to look for them. I did, and I found them.
(I just don't remember *where* I found them off the top of my head.)

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com