Re: esc and rhgb

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 08:37:22 -0600
Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net> wrote:

> In my experience when rhgb runs and an boot error occrws thher system switches
> to displaying the steps in error.

I my experience the most frequest boot errors are things that completely
lock up the machine, and when that happens there is nothing useful
on the screen at all when running with rhgb. (I remember haldaemon
doing this to me not too long ago because a busted piece of hardware
was confusing the driver into panicing the kernel).