Re: mysql

ann kok wrote:
I configure the mysql replication but got this warning
How can I fix this problem?
[Warning] No argument was provided to --log-bin, and --log-bin-index was not used; so replication may break when this MySQL server acts as a master and has his hostname changed!! Please use '--log-bin=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld-bin' to avoid this problem.

Edit /etc/my.cnf and put a couple of lines in the [mysqld] section like:

    log-bin   = mysqld-bin
    relay-log = mysqld-relay-bin