No dates in kmail

My Acer Aspire One is running F10 with KDE 4.1.3, KMail 1.10.3.  The column
for showing dates (in the mail list window) is empty, and the date field is
empty in Fancy Headers, Standard Headers and Long Headers view.

Please can some other KDE user check this out - it looks like a bug.  I'll
mention it on a KDE list as well, to try to ascertain whether it's a KDE bug
or a Fedora one.

Anne