Re: Regenerating expired mail.crt?

Philip Prindeville wrote:
How do I reconstruct an expired mail.crt file? As I remember, the cert was originally generated automatically by the .spec when I installed some package or another, but I can't figure out which it was or I'd just peek into the .spec and repeat it again.

# cd /etc/pki/tls/certs
# make mail.crt

This will create new mail.key and mail.crt files, using openssl.