Re: F10 Evo filtering unbearably slow

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 09:08:58 -0500
Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 gmail com> wrote:

> I have the same impression.  It took a serious step backwards with the
> last update.

My impression has been "backwards" is the only direction evolution has been
marching for the last several releases. Finally led me to abandon
evolution in favor of claws-mail and use "remind" for appointments.

And If I remove as many rpms as possible with "evolution" in the name,
then I don't waste time downloading the updates either :-).