Re: want to prevent people from making mistakes?

On Sat, 2008-12-06 at 10:16 -0800, Richard England wrote:
> Jose Celestino wrote:
>
> FWIW,  F10 is working fine on two systems here, one a self built, the
> other is an older Toshiba Satellite laptop.  I have yet to encounter any
> of the issues that Fred has.

So because it works fine on your *2* systems, its a good release ?

For the record, I have zero problems with the networking stuff that
people are complaining about and dual displays work excellent for me,
day in and day out.

That doesn't mean I think those features are great for everyone.