Can not boot Fedora 10 after moving disk to another computer

Hi,

I have made a clean install of Fedora 10 two days ago.

Today, I moved the disk to a brand new computer
with an Intel DG45ID mobo,  an Intel onboard video (the previous computer
had a nividia card).

The boot goes fine until the point where it starts anacron, and then stops forever.

The last services started were, NMB, atd, avahi, cups, anacron.

I can boot this computer with a Fedora 10 on a USB stick, and access the hard disk,
but it always stops after stating anacron, when I try to boot using the hard disk.

Does anyone have any clue about what is happening here?

Thanks.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ