Re: want to prevent people from making mistakes?

Linuxguy123 wrote:
On Sat, 2008-12-06 at 11:48 -0800, Richard England wrote:
Telling everyone that the release is non-functional and should be recalled is not productive and wastes everyone's bandwidth.

Not that I agree with him, but everyone is entitled to an opinion,
right ? I don't call that a waste of bandwidth.
I have no quibble with that. I would suggest you go look at the thread of this conversation and note that only the first poster told him to "shut up".

I appreciate people pointing out their "problems". It helps to bring multiple minds to bear on a problem. Fred can continue to post (almost) anything he wishes to on this list and I won't deny him that right. But, as I pointed out, that is why I have mail filters.

This topic is now closed, as far as I am concerned.

Good luck with Fedora and keep posting. I learn something from ever post I read.

~~R