Re: want to prevent people from making mistakes?

On Sat, Dec 06, 2008 at 11:52:06 -0900,
  Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:
> So how do we capture that passion..early enough..for it to really make
> a difference? The question how do we get those people who legitimately
> care about quality regressions to participate in the pre-release
> testing?

Maybe it's just my impression, but I think I got better attention from the
people who could actually fix things when submitting bugs against rawhide
leading up to the release. That made me feel that I had an impact on the
release. I liked that.
I plan to start running rawhide again on at least one machine a bit before the
alpha release. (If I had some more redundancy at home or work, I'd always have
a machine tracking rawhide.)