Re: (Off Topic ) Open Source: The Model Is Broken ??

On Sat, Dec 06, 2008 22:18:23 PM +0000, Alan Cox wrote:

> > There is a problem peculiar to the free/open source world in that
> > poor quality versions of things have no reason to ever go away.
> > That takes
>
> Which actually isn't a problem but a feature.

with source code, yes, that's a blessing, no question. With bad
documentation, which is the only thing we were discussing (*), no.

(*) me, at least. Les actually diverged a bit throwing software
itself, rather than its documentation, in the picture.

	       	  Marco
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84