Re: Virtual DNS questiona and reverse lookup table conflicts

On Sat, Dec 06, 2008 at 13:34:06 -0800,
  "Daniel B. Thurman" <dant cdkkt com> wrote:

> Is it possible to have a single DNS server support
> two different domain names, with each domain
> name having it's own forward and reverse lookups?

It is possible for PTR lookups to return different results based on the
IP address that the request comes from. I don't use bind and so can't
give you advice on how to set this up (assuming that it will solve your
problem), but googling for "split horizon" and "bind" should find help
in doing that.