Re: Has Anyone Tried KDE4 from Rawhide?

--- On Sat, 12/6/08, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:

> From: Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at>
> Subject: Re: Has Anyone Tried KDE4 from Rawhide?
> To: fedora-list redhat com
> Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 3:47 PM
> Antonio Olivares wrote:
> > Yes I am running it, but there are lots of package
> conflicts in with KDE
> > 4.1.3 and the 4.1.80 branch that the yum update fails
> to fully move to the
> > 4.1.80 branch :(
>
> Still in current Rawhide? Can you please report them then?
> They should all
> be fixed by now.
>
>         Kevin Kofler
>
> --

There were/are lots of packages broken that one has to skip-broken and I post conflicts once in a while, but that is expected when one is running rawhide.  Will get to the machines on Monday and if there are conflicts I will report them on list first and then if need be, bugzilla :)

Regards,

Antonio