Welcome back boot.log - Fatal errors in firewall script

I could maybe  have  noticed it before but the following lines appear in boot.log of my recently F9 to F10 upgraded system:
- Verifying that all kernel modules are ok
ip_conntrack, FATAL: Module ip_conntrack not found.
The firewall loads and works correctly
Kernel is 2.6.27.5-117.fc10.i686
I also see packets to DNS dropped by the firewall and cant work out why and the pppd has to be set to asynchronious or the connection is regularly dropped.
Any ideas ?
Apart from these hiccups it was the smoothest yum upgrade so far

Peter

fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list redhat com