Re: F10: Unrequested automatic installation ::rant

On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 18:37 -0500, lanas wrote:
> I'm suprised this packagekit-whatever default behaviour went into
> production w/o anyone raising a red light.  Even if it's a bug.  truly
> surprising.

Not a bug, quite deliberate. PackageKit depending on preupgrade would
have made the install media too big to fit on a CDROM. If you don't like
this behaviour, please file a bug, although now we have the distro data
on a mirror (and not in a package), we'll do this differently for F11.

Richard.