Re: FC11: Two Suggestions

On Wednesday 03 December 2008 19:14:25 homburg tips-q com wrote:
> When I used the phrase (in quotes) "experienced user" it
> was euphemistic for older user.

I don't know Arthur's age, but I do know he's not young.  And he's not alone.
I haven't quite made 70 yet, but I'm getting there.  Age is not the barrier,
it's reluctance to change, and that's a very personal thing.

> I am sure that KDE4 is
> great for some people. I prefer the arrangement and scheme
> of the 3.5x panel.

Fine - though I don't actually understand what it is that you dislike.  I miss
having a transparent panel, but other than that, my panel looks pretty much as
it did in 3.5.

Anne