Fedora 10 Virtualization Question

I want to install Fedora 10 as a host OS on a system that has an Intel P9500 processor, which provides Intel Virtualization Technology and Intel 64. I want to use the virtualization features in Fedora 10 to create Windows XP and Windows Vista virtual machines, with equal or better performance than what VMWare can do. I also want to be able to back up the virtual machines I create to an external device so that I can use them in other boxes.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Bob Cochran