Re: esc and rhgb

On Sunday 07 December 2008, Globe Trotter wrote:
> [...]

I'll second that thought T, the presently output information is woefully
inadequate to allow one to make judgemental choices.  To either have to
cancel it, or accept that removing a single package with broken dependencies
will then remove kde from ones system totally is un-acceptable.  So we hit
cancel and leave the garbage on the floor for the rest of the system to
stumble over.  That, to borrow a phrase, is a hell of a way to run a train.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)