Re: Folderview doesn't work with nvidia. Was prevent people from making mistakes?

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Todd Zullinger <tmz pobox com> wrote:
[ snip ]

>> And if folderview doesn't work with nvidia hardware, I'd hardly call
>> that PRODUCTION READY.
>
> I'd call it an nvidia bug.  Please report upstream.

I am a big fan of FOSS, but in all fairness, this scenario hasn't
proved to be a great example of where non-FOSS is bad.

As I understand it, there are some KDE problems with some models of
Nvidia drivers, and Nvidia has actually commited man-hours to solve
the problem.

Besides that, we don't even know for sure if he's even using Nvidia's
drivers or just nvidia hardware.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )