Re: Some people mis interpret Fedora's Mission Statement.

What do you mean by "PRODUCTION QUALITY"??  It's an ambiguous word, of
course.  Fedora for me is super stable, therefore, for me, it's
"production quality."

Plus, Fedora's mission is to be bleeding-edge, not a test-bed for
software, and it is, afaik, succeeding in this mission!  With Fedora
you get the stable bleeding-edge software (oxymoron, but true).

--
Armin

Past is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,