Re: Folderview doesn't work with nvidia. Was prevent people from making mistakes?

> Can you even "report" bugs for proprietary software?  I've never heard
> anybody talk about reporting bugs for proprietary stuff!  Is it
> actually possible?

Nvidia actually seem to take some notice of bug reports. Sometimes they
don't. Sometimes they have to be forced to help (as with the forcedeth
driver), other times they help then vanish entirely (Nvidia SATA), other
times they refuse to help point blank (Nvidia IDE) - fortunately we
discovered their IDE was a clone of the AMD one (or vice versa) with a
different register offset.

Alan