installing gnome-development

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Sun Dec 7 20:25:35 UTC 2008

Hello
 I am trying to install the gnome-development stuff through yumex but
when trying to do so i get this

Transaction Check Error:
file /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/pango/PangoMarkupFormat.html conflicts
between attempted installs of pango-devel-1.22.3-1.fc10.x86_64 and
pango-devel-1.22.3-1.fc10.i386
  file /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/pango/pango-querymodules.html conflicts
between attempted installs of pango-devel-1.22.3-1.fc10.x86_64 and
pango-devel-1.22.3-1.fc10.i386

 I have a 64 bit system is this a dep error, that will be fixed in the
future or is there a way around this ? Thanks.

--
LostSon

http://lostsonsvault.org