Re: Some people mis interpret Fedora's Mission Statement.

On Sun, Dec 07, 2008 at 01:55:22PM -0500, Tom Horsley wrote:
> That's why it is OK that NetworkManager isn't backwards compatible
> and doesn't properly support wildly uncommon configurations
> like "static IP" :-).

I'll point out that the latest Ubuntu (8.10, "Intrepid Ibex") suffered
from the same problem with NetworkManager.

Don't bother asking how I know.  Just guess...
--
	Dave "Fixed before the client found out" Ihnat
	President, DMINET Consulting, Inc.