Re: Workaround for Ksynaptics. (Was preventing people from making a mistake)

On Sun, 2008-12-07 at 21:46 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Linuxguy123 wrote:
> > It uses gsynaptics instead of ksynaptics.
>
> But gsynaptics is not set up to autostart in KDE.

I'll invoke it when I need it.   At least I won't have to hand edit a
file to change from shutting it off to turning it on !

> And you have to use the
> insecure SHMConfig to use gsynaptics.

OMG, how will I live ?  Seriously, how many laptops have more than 1
user ? I guess some might, but the number is probably pretty low.